This Page

has been moved to new address

I need some colour!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I need some colour!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I need some colour!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I need some colour!

Thursday, 22 March 2012

I need some colour!

Photo39_39Photo40_40Photo19_19Snow on the beach!Photo23_23

Dear this weekend,
Please be sunny
I need to soak up some light
and take photos of pretty colours,
Thanks, I can't wait for you to begin,
love Rhianne

p.s. these are some photos from Scarborough from my Exacta 135 (I was finishing the roll) 
and from my LC-A before it died... sad times.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

I like a lot the no.1 ^^ great colors.

22 March 2012 at 16:06  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, I love that one too

22 March 2012 at 16:24  
Blogger Dawn said...

BRIGHT COLORS HURT MY EYES. :)


Please have a good weekend!!

22 March 2012 at 16:48  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

Amazing color, love the first one, as well. I could also use some sun, it's been constantly raining for several weeks now.... Typical Bergen :(

22 March 2012 at 18:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this are stunning i LOVE them.

22 March 2012 at 19:39  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Great colours in the first one. Love the washed out second one too x

22 March 2012 at 20:54  
Blogger Ashley said...

I need some color, too. It's been raining for five or six days now. : /

22 March 2012 at 21:19  
Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

these pics are amazing! and i really wish i could go to the beach right now...

26 March 2012 at 14:36  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home