This Page

has been moved to new address

Lake Windermere Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lake Windermere Part 3

This Page

has been moved to new address

Lake Windermere Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lake Windermere Part 3

Friday, 2 March 2012

Lake Windermere Part 3

Probably the best thing to come out of my LC-A having a little moment 
(I'll be testing the new batteries this weekend, cross all your fingers and toes...)
is that it gave me some time to dedicate to my little Diana Mini.

I know I gush about my cameras a lot, but gosh I love my Diana Mini, can you believe I actually missed not using it over the last couple of months... I think I'm going to have to work to balance my cameras out a bit better.
Photo01_1Photo06_6Photo02_2Photo05_5Photo04_4Photo03_3Photo07_7

Also, I love this little dog's face...and my parents matching coats... and that sneaky lens flare...
and that it's the weekend. Woo.

Have a good weekend!

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger jenny stardust said...

oh the last two are great! especially the last one, wow, love
it! the 3rd last, the cute little stone house we saw in the previous post, is blurred out by the diana lens though :/ i notice this with your diana mini, it is clear at the edges but blurry in the middle, what do you think about that? i've seen other diana mini's that don't have that, so i guess it's just random from camera to camera. ive been wanting a diana mini but that blurryness in the middle is keeping me from buying one.

2 March 2012 at 10:38  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Hmmm, good question. I haven't personally been bothered about it. I think it's something to do with the lens of the diana, creating that 'dreamy' look and also the focus, the diana mini last setting is 4m to infinity focus and combined with the cloudy f stop, I think this affects the depth of field over larger distances... I was actually more surprised that the last photo was sharp to be honest, as I expect the diana to be a little more blurry.

I don't think there is much you can do about it to be honest, you might be better with a Superheadz wide and slim as that has a fixed aperture and focus, so it's nearly always produces clear results.

2 March 2012 at 11:20  
Blogger LO FI LOVE said...

really nice! they give off a magical feel! I need to pick up a diana mini!

2 March 2012 at 17:39  
Blogger Claire said...

OOoo I haven't used my mini for so long!

2 March 2012 at 23:08  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

ohhh, I love your parents and Harry, its as though he's gone from exploring pirate to reserved sea cap'n!

4 March 2012 at 20:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

did you see the photos before this one too? he absolutely loved that boat lol

5 March 2012 at 16:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks, I always think its magical too.

5 March 2012 at 16:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

use it :) i'm really surprised by how much mine has grown on me.

5 March 2012 at 16:42  
Blogger Conversation Pieces said...

Awww, love the last one especially – the dog came out so well :)

5 March 2012 at 18:46  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home