This Page

has been moved to new address

Ah Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Ah Paris...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ah Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Ah Paris...

Friday, 13 April 2012

Ah Paris...

Just this week, Diana, Amanda and Morgan and Kim have all shared film photos from Paris... and its been great to see them and remeber, I miss it so much! So I thought I'd share a few more photos that I haven't on here, it's been a while and I want some colour and sunshine.
(Anyone else feeling remarkably uninspired by the dreary weather, where is Spring?!)

  Photo12_12Photo21_21Photo14_14Photo20_20Photo13_13

 Have a great weekend!! 

Camera: Superheadz Slim and Wide
Film: Lomography Xpro (very slowly growing on me...)
Location: Paris!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Lovely, lovely photos of Paris. I'm just back from a vacay in Goa & I used the same film... your photos are making me excited for those results as well. :)

13 April 2012 at 16:15  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww Paris!

I am feeling totally uninspired and blah--and I am going to blame the weather too--time to get out of this funk.

13 April 2012 at 17:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Yay for sunshine!

13 April 2012 at 17:35  
Blogger Carrie said...

These are amazing!

15 April 2012 at 11:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness such lovely photos! They make me want to branch out and try other cameras and film types.

16 April 2012 at 05:51  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh my gosh I adore Paris! I love how you have captured it in these photos. I really hope I make it back next year.
The weather here is beautiful at the moment one last kick before winter kicks in.

16 April 2012 at 11:00  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh one day I will go to Paris and try to take photos like those! Thanks for sharing them :)

17 April 2012 at 04:44  
Blogger Justine said...

I love taking pictures in Paris and yours are really beautiful. So enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your fantastic photographs

17 April 2012 at 10:48  
Blogger morgandkim said...

These look great. I can't wait to head back to Paris in summer. These shots make me long to see it again with greenery on the trees

17 April 2012 at 19:29  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home