This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring in Leeds...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Spring in Leeds...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring in Leeds...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Spring in Leeds...

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Spring in Leeds...

I was hoping to have some colour photos to share with you today but my usual photo lab wouldn't cross process my slide film for me yesterday (cue panic and sadness from me) but hopefully I should get that film developed soon and I'll have some colour on here!

I did however get another diana mini, black and white roll developed yesterday, finally and I don't think you'll mind these photos so much. I'm completely smitten with them myself.

Photo25_25Photo27_27Photo28_28Photo30_30Photo31_31Photo32_32Photo39_39Photo33_33

Honestly, I think that last photo may be my favourite that I've ever taken!

Funny story - I went to take that photo and Thomas moved his hand in to touch the blossom and I thought - urgh, he always gets in the way of my photos - then I realised that actually it was beautiful just as he moved his hand away, so I bullied him into doing again haha and managed to actually get a rather amazing photo... So there you go, sometimes it's ok to restage photos and sometimes it's ok to let your boyfriends into your photos.

Location: Leeds
Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Ilford XP2 ISO 400


p.s. Happy Birthday Grandad!!! I would have written you a whole post but its not your big birthday until next year and I might have something fun already planned for that :) I hope you have a great day, I love you x

Labels: , , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

These are just lovely and make me want to explore the trails we have in our area because I know they are just bursting into bloom right now!

12 April 2012 at 15:50  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

Wow! I love these! I'm so looking forward to spring in Norway now, haha. You gotta upload them to lomography so I can like them :0

12 April 2012 at 16:12  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Go explore :) and thank you

12 April 2012 at 16:37  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I am so behind on my Lomography uplaods its shocking, I will do though at some point.

12 April 2012 at 16:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are dangerous behind a camera, Rhianne! Whenever you post photos I want to grab my camera and run around town taking pictures. You are a constant inspiration, especially with results like this!

12 April 2012 at 16:48  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Loved what you wrote about the last photo - so true, and I really like it too!

12 April 2012 at 17:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

that 2nd one is perfect with the diana.

12 April 2012 at 19:13  
Blogger daisychain said...

These are such lovely photos! x

12 April 2012 at 19:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

I especially love the second photo! I just bought a Holga but Diana is next on my list!

12 April 2012 at 19:56  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

These are wonderful Rhianne. I love the last photo especially.

12 April 2012 at 20:04  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

hehe, that is a funny story and you know what that means? You *totally* peopled your photo! It is lovely - T's hand looks good too :) really like the flowers in front of the houses too

12 April 2012 at 21:03  
Blogger Meghan said...

I love how the b & w gives the photos almost an eerie feel - but they are still gorgeous at the same time. So fantastic. And I agree - that last one is amazing!

13 April 2012 at 00:38  
Blogger ana said...

haha, i love this: "sometimes it's ok to let your boyfriends into your photos"

these are wonderful photos indeed. all the tree branch photos make me happy.

13 April 2012 at 02:18  
Blogger Katerina said...

Is it just me or does that last photo seem to have a vortex feel going on in the middle?
I would happily jump right into it if it would lead me to all those pretty blossoms.
Lovely work dearest x

13 April 2012 at 07:24  
Blogger Le pirate said...

WOW! that last photo is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your art <3
I made some cookies, why don't you stop on by! :)

CHOCOLATE CHIP CHOCOLATE OREO COOKIES:

Passports and Prada


Xx,
Summer

13 April 2012 at 07:48  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Aw, thanks Steven, what a lovely thing to say. I do like the idea of being dangerous behind a camera too lol :)

13 April 2012 at 09:00  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, I was trying something a bit different so I'm really glad that you like it.

13 April 2012 at 09:18  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

They're all quite amazing especially the last one. I don't stage photos much but I definitely do it sometimes. :)

13 April 2012 at 19:03  
Blogger Kristin said...

Seriously loving how dreamy that Diana Mini is. It's on my wish list after seeing your photos!

14 April 2012 at 03:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are beautiful rhianne

14 April 2012 at 08:09  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love 39_39. Beautiful! I imagine your home is just plastered with all these amazing photos.

15 April 2012 at 11:33  
Blogger Anna said...

I've been admiring these photos the entire week, and I really feel like getting a Diana Mini now.

15 April 2012 at 17:00  
Blogger alexandria said...

These are tremendous.

19 April 2012 at 16:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home