This Page

has been moved to new address

So here I am.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: So here I am.

This Page

has been moved to new address

So here I am.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: So here I am.

Monday, 16 July 2012

So here I am.

CNV00027aPhoto02_XAPhoto04_4Photo16_16Photo20_17Photo33_33
{click on each photo to go to my Flickr for more details}

I probably should do a post right..? Though I don't really know what to write today, I just know I want to be here, so here I am and here are some photos. I've tried writing this post a number of times but it's all been a bit too much and in the end I picked some of my recent favourite photos and went with those instead... sometimes I worry that I'm hiding behind my photos but they always seem to say so much more than I could ever write, so here I am. I think I've been here the whole time. Perhaps you can read them. Perhaps you can even hear me and what I'm trying to say. I like the idea that maybe you see more of me than I ever do through them.



Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger daisychain said...

I love these photos <3

16 July 2012 at 16:39  
Blogger Bianca Jagoe said...

these photos are perfection.

16 July 2012 at 16:40  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

The purple skyp layered photo thingy is bonkers. I like it! It looks like one of those pastel rubbings.
Besides, I don't read your photos. They're just interesting photos you take. Which is good if they mean more to you than just to people looking at 'em!

17 July 2012 at 09:28  
Blogger Deb said...

I don't really know if I know you through your photos, but I do know that you are a master of composition - these shots are just exquisite. They bring me solace while I am missing my camera so much xxxx

17 July 2012 at 09:55  
Blogger Rhianne said...

<3 thank you Mrs :)

17 July 2012 at 10:00  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I like it too. and thanks, I think... haha.

17 July 2012 at 10:01  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Deb, I'm sorry you are missing your camera, I always feel like I'm missing something vital when I don't have mine too.

17 July 2012 at 10:02  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these. Eclectic, not put into one box - that's not a bad person to be!

17 July 2012 at 19:05  
Anonymous Diana said...

Great imagery with the post, Rhianne.

18 July 2012 at 00:43  
Anonymous ZoĆ« {Conversation Pieces} said...

Awww, I've missed seeing your pics (that's the problem with having no time for blogging, you miss out on all the loveliness!) That pinky beachy one is just amazing! (Is that redscale film too?)

23 July 2012 at 16:08  
Blogger Che said...

LOVE the colours in the first pic!

24 July 2012 at 11:04  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home