This Page

has been moved to new address

Which camera would you take to Paris?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Which camera would you take to Paris?

This Page

has been moved to new address

Which camera would you take to Paris?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Which camera would you take to Paris?

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Which camera would you take to Paris?

I read an article that someone retweeted on Twitter the other day about how it's not the camera that takes an amazing photo but the photographer and I thought it was quite fitting for this post.

Whilst I have all of these cameras (and I love them all), I wouldn't be able to produce these myself and I love that each set shows the photographer's individuality and flare in spite of the location and the cameras they have used...
















Who really wants to go to Paris now? I do!
Such gorgeous photos!!

p.s. I would obviously take as many cameras as I could carry lol, Poland is going to be fun camera wise!

Labels: , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Yep. Take as many cameras as you can carry.

Great post Rhianne. Thanks for featuring my photos!!

Elle xx

10 August 2010 at 10:27  
Blogger k said...

yes, i love seeing peoples representations of one place, this was cool!

10 August 2010 at 11:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing photos!

10 August 2010 at 12:34  
Blogger naomi megan. said...

thank you for featuring mine! all of these are quite beautiful. i wish i'd have taken my diana and holga with me as well now....

xoxo

10 August 2010 at 14:14  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

Nice work Rhianne! This post came together quite nicely, I love the idea and all the shots are so cool :) xxx

10 August 2010 at 14:53  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love them all!

10 August 2010 at 17:50  
Anonymous Lolo said...

Those holga paris shots are magical!

www.loloholmes.tumblr.com

10 August 2010 at 18:00  
Blogger Celeste said...

i love this post- i hope you bring tons of cameras with you to poland!

10 August 2010 at 18:30  
Blogger Emilie Dayan said...

ahh, there are so many ways to capture paris! i love that city. these photos are beautiful and inspiring.

xoxo

emilie
www.elephantyears.blogspot.com

10 August 2010 at 19:01  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Such beautiful photos! Makes me want to go to Paris again now!

x

ps: i just changed my blog design on Sunday night, so you're not that behind!! :)

10 August 2010 at 20:36  
Blogger Sab said...

There absolutely stunning!

I'm still learning how to use my Holga. So far, its sort of blurry to use.

haha, hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon.

10 August 2010 at 23:39  
Anonymous annalyn said...

With these photos, now I am thinking, is it the camera, the photographers or the place that makes a photograph so beautiful? :)

These photos makes me wanting to see Paris and I agree, whatever camera the photographer is using, it is her/his eye that makes a photograph a breathtaking one.

11 August 2010 at 01:07  
Blogger Marci Joy said...

Take them all. I love all the unique effects each camera gives. I wish I would have taken my Polaroid and my Pop Camera. Great post.

11 August 2010 at 17:35  
Blogger ana said...

i love all of them. wow.

12 August 2010 at 20:51  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

I wouldn't care what kind of camera I had while I was in Paris, I would just want to be there! Haha.

These are all such beautiful photos.

13 August 2010 at 17:09  
Blogger Laura said...

Just got back from paris and took 3 cameras! My digital SLR, Fisheye and Polaroid! The polaroid is SO clunky and heavy though, not at all practical really so i only took a few, shall post them up on the blog soon :)

14 August 2010 at 15:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home