This Page

has been moved to new address

Grasmere Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Grasmere Part 3

This Page

has been moved to new address

Grasmere Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Grasmere Part 3

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Grasmere Part 3

Photo24_22Photo24_22aPhoto29_27aPhoto25_23Photo29_27Photo32_30aPhoto30_28a

I love these photos, especially the last photo! I wouldn't normally take a photo like it but the colour of the stones against the lines of the roof just sang to me and I didn't even think, I just shot it... perhaps I did learn something from Susannah's Photo Meditations, haha.


 Location: Grasmere, The Lake District 
Camera:Yashica Samurai
Film: Lomography CN 400

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I'm fairly certain I have some of the same photos that you have taken of the Lake District...they are just as pretty but not nearly so artistic!

8 March 2012 at 16:17  
Blogger Ashley said...

You inspired me to post some of my pix from the Lake District! Go check them out: http://thepharrsideofarkansas.blogspot.com/2012/03/lake-district-england.html :)

8 March 2012 at 16:51  
Blogger Dawn said...

That wall is awesome! I actually take lots of photos of walls and brickwork ... I'm not sure why; I just do. Stacked rocks like that are so neat and organized in their own way.

8 March 2012 at 17:24  
Blogger Carolina Andrade said...

I love this little town! I just took a tour of it on Google Earth and I am in love!

8 March 2012 at 19:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely photos rihanne

9 March 2012 at 06:06  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

That house! I wish I lived in it...

13 March 2012 at 23:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home