This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 18 December 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

It's one week until Christmas, I am so excited that this time next week
I will be at home in Norfolk, yeay!!

First up, the winner of this weeks giveaway from
Nioles beautiful shop With Love is
Marcela from The Joy of Enjoying!
Well done! Can you send me a email with your choice of earrings and address please?

And here's your links for this week - I am loving reading blogs at Christmas!
  1. I love christmas inspiration!
  2. Some perfect christmas polaroids
  3. Cats+Snowmen= Teehee (Thanks Carly!)
  4. Some pretty London ornaments.
  5. Some delicious holiday treats.
Have a fantastic weekend - we're going to try to squeeze in as much Christmasy things as possible and of course take lots of fisheye photos, hurrah!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

seriously want to make that wreath now!

18 December 2009 at 19:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a lovely weekend, and congratulations to the winner :)

18 December 2009 at 19:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the links to christmas blogs! and congrats to marcela for winning the earrings!

18 December 2009 at 19:44  
Blogger muchlove said...

ooh, have fun with the fisheye lens! happy weekend xx

18 December 2009 at 20:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for link #1. love the felt wreath.

have fun in norfolk!

19 December 2009 at 04:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish I had a Christmas tree of my own to own one of those double decker ornaments!

Thanks for the link :)

19 December 2009 at 07:32  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

Happy weekend to you!!!
xoxo

19 December 2009 at 17:43  
Blogger Gracie said...

I love all those posts. I just love reading Christmassy posts. Gets me as excited as I can be. I really love the London ornaments.

z

21 December 2009 at 03:36  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home